skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Jacques Boys
Sunday, January 17, 2010
I can count to 10!
Okay, so I still need practice counting, but I've got one through ten down pat. It's the numbers beyond ten that kinda have me stumped. But I'll get it soon enough :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Jacques Fam
Cam's Stats
2 Years: 32 lbs (89th percentile); 2'11" (80th percentile)
18 Months: 26 lbs (54th percentile); 2'9'' (72nd percentile)
14 Months: 24 lbs (60th percentile); 2'6'' (40th percentile)
8 Months: 21 lbs (79th percentile); 2'4'' (70th percentile)
5 Months: 19.5 lbs (92nd percentile); 2'3'' (91st percentile)
2 Months: 13 lbs (94th percentile); 1'11" (83rd percentile)
Birth (1/20/08): 8 lbs 3 oz; 1'8''
Coby's Stats
9 months: 17lbs 13.5 oz (11th percentile); 2' 4.75" (69th percentile)
6 months: 16lbs 13.5 oz (27th percentile); 2' 3.25" (80th percentile)
4 months: 14 lbs 8 oz (41st percentile); 2' 2.25" (90th percentile)
2 Months: 11 lbs 9 oz (55th percentile); 1' 12" (84th percentile)
2 weeks: 8 lbs 9.4 oz (38th percentile); 1' 10" (80th percentile)
Birth (3/04/10): 7 lbs 5 oz; 1'7"
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
January
(3)
Countdown to My Birthday!
I can count to 10!
Christmas 2009
►
2009
(2)
►
November
(2)
About Me
Simone
View my complete profile
The Lucky Ones (Followers)
No comments:
Post a Comment