I'm going to be two years old in two months AND I'm going to be a big brother soon. I wish had started this blog sooner but I just learned how to type. Thanks to "My Baby Can Type", I'm already typing 120 words per minute. Just kidding, I can't type, but I am dictating this post to my mom.
Anyway, I'm starting this blog to keep a good record of what a good big brother I am so that I can get awesome birthday and Christmas presents...and so that you can all se how fast me and my baby brother are growing up.
Some of my favorite things to do are watch and play football, play baseball with mommy or daddy, and go on special day. Sometimes my mommy and/or daddy take me on a special day to Lake Merritt or the park, marina or zoo to do things like watch sailboats or trains; see geese and pelicans; play at the park; see zoo animals; or just hang out. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about our special days as we have them.
Well isn't it fitting that I am starting this blog on Thanksgiving day 2009. I am so grateful to have a wonderful family who loves me and I know my parents are so grateful for me.
More soon...Happy Thanksgiving!
Cam
No comments:
Post a Comment