Thursday, November 26, 2009

More About Me and Little B

So a few months ago Simone (yep we're pretty informal around here) told me the weirdest thing...that there was a baby in her tummy. At first I thought that it was just crazy talk but then her stomach started growing and growing and growing. Then Wes and Simone started showing me these fuzzy black and white pictures and telling me that was my baby brother.


So now I'm thinking of all of the cool things that I can teach little B, like how to throw and catch a football, hit a baseball, sing the ABC song, and how to get Wes and Simone to let me sleep in their bed every night...I can't wait until we can tag team the folks. Anyway, here's a newish video of me hitting a baseball and nailing Simone and little B with my football...I'm so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment