Well actually I'm almost 26 months old...but counting months is so toddler and I'm a big boy now. I would've posted sooner but I didn't realize how busy life gets once you turn two...running around here and there, going to birthday parties, hanging with the folks, whew, there's just so much to do and so little time.
Anyway, let me tell you about my birthday party, which was AWEsome! I had the coolest birthday cake ever and got so many great presents. In fact I'm still getting presents now that little B is here (more on that in a post unrelated to my birthday). The best part is that the folks really came through with the pancakes, eggs and bacon that I requested in my last blog post.
I couldn't have planned a better birthday myself. Thanks Simone, Wes, and all the friends and family who came to celebrate my turning two. Check out the rest of the pics here: Camden's 2nd Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment