Monday, March 15, 2010

Jacoby Anton Jacques


Hey ya'll it's me, Little B, but you can call me Jacoby.

I was born on Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 8:41 a.m. I weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 20.28 inches long. Yeah I know I wasn't expected to come out until March 12th, but whatta ya know, I'm full of surprises. Like hey mom guess what, I'm coming in only four and 1/2 hours kind of surprises. Yeah that's right, around 4:00 a.m. on the 4th I decided that was it, I'd had it with soaking in that jacuzzi, it was time to put faces to all of those muffled voices I'd been hearing for the past few months. And that filtered light was just getting annoying. I figured my lungs were fully developed, my nails were growing past my fingertips, and I wanted to get mom out of work two days early so I just said what the heck.

I've been doing a lot of sleeping for the past 11 days, but I've gotten to know my mom and dad pretty well. And my big brother Camden is so cool. He gives me hugs and kisses every day and loves to help burp me after feedings. Cam also likes to show me his toys. Hopefully he'll let me play with them when I get old enough.

Well I have to say that my first few days in the world have been pretty great, check out some my first photos here: Jacoby's first photo album.

No comments:

Post a Comment